Making eco easy
We love this soap. First of all, it is nourishing and wonderful to your skin. Secondly, it’s plastic free so we are reducing our waste. Furthermore, with our eco soap subscription, you save time and money.
- Great feeling skin in addition to reducing your plastic waste.
- Handmade following traditional soap making methods using all-natural ingredients
- Save around £4 on a single bar subscription (when you include postage cost saving)
Get the best from your eco soap
Our bars don’t have the normal nasty preservatives and chemicals used to hold soap bars together. Therefore, it’s super-important it dries between uses. Add a soap subscription to your basket and get access to our sustainable wooden dish here.
- Quality: These bars have +1,000 5* reviews on Etsy
- Multi–purpose: Use your eco soap subscription for a body-wash, a hand-wash, a face-wash and a shampoo (Avocado best for this)
- Downsides: A shower gel bottle is much cheaper than this bar, for instance this one.
- Sensitive: The Avocado and Shea butter bar works wonders on dermatitis and eczema
- Packaging: Recyclable kraft wrap, biodegradable string and recyclable tags (even the stickers are recyclable)
- Certified: Vegan, certified safe for infant use (Avocado)
- Nasty Chemicals: Contains no harmful chemicals that are contained in most shampoos and body washes (read more about this here)
- Supplier: Bean and Boy have great ethics and sustainable practices
Avocado & Shea Butter
Avocado and Shea Butter Unscented Simple Soap is a gentle soap packed with nourishing ingredients. It is kind to delicate skin and certified safe for infant use. Customers suffering with skin conditions, for example eczema or dermatitis, have really benefitted from this product.
Lavender has antidepressant, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Tea Tree & Green Clay
Tea Tree oil is used in traditional healing and French Green clay (Sea clay) is known for its detoxifying benefits. Combined they give you a refreshing fragrance and wonderful clean feeling.
Cedarwood & Vetiver
Cedarwood & Vetiver gives off a woody smell, reminiscent of forest walks. The soap has a layer of moisturising soap in addition to an exfoliating layer. The exfoliating layer is created by ground rose hips.
Rose Geranium & Pink Clay
Rose Geranium Essential Oil treats problematic skin conditions and helps restore the skin’s natural flawlessness. Pink clay helps to boost the cleansing and detoxifying properties of the soap.
Mixed Eco Soap Subscription
A mix of any of any soap bars or you’d like, just specify at checkout.
I’m still not sure about an eco soap subscription?
If you are not ready to subscribe just yet, feel free to email us for a sample: email@example.com
Shane Messenger (verified owner) –
Great smell and packaging – lasts a good amount of time- 2 adults nearly 3.5 weeks. (we do shower every day i promise)
Easy to use- lather up a wash puff or flannel and on you go.
Will be a regular customer
Amy Vincent (verified owner) –
Fabulous soap. Lathers really well and smells lush! Highly recommend.
Eleanor Howard (verified owner) –
Love this soap, I have sensitive skin and this soap is very gentle and doesn’t irritate at all. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and clean. Highly recommend!
Eilidh Petrie (verified owner) –
Really soft on the skin and the soaps smell so lovely. Definitely recommend 😊