Making eco easy
A sleek and stylish replacement for the wasteful kitchen roll in all our homes. This reusable kitchen roll come in seven beautiful colours. It’s simple, just mop up your mess and stick it in the washing machine and it’s ready to go again. This product really does make eco easy.
- A reusable kitchen roll made of a highly absorbent flannel layer and a linen side
- The flannel side is ideal for mopping up spills and cleaning up mess
- The linen side is ideal for shining surfaces and using with cleaning products
- Each sheet comes with poppers so they can be wrapped around a kitchen roll holder
- They are almost identical in size to a normal kitchen roll (approx 25 x 25cm)
Reusable Kitchen Roll
- Colour: One of the reasons we think this product makes eco easy is because they look great! Check out the colour names with pictures in the next section.
- Downsides: The main downside we can think of is if you are cleaning up something gross (like a mess your dog might’ve made in the kitchen), then you may be deterred from using these sheets. They are quite expensive, but in theory they should last forever.
- Upsides: Handmade in the UK, they look great and you aren’t wasting kitchen roll every time you clean up a mess!
- Care: They are machine washable up to 50 degrees. Drip dry or tumble to help increase absorbency. Using fabric softener can reduce absorbency.
- Cost: £26 is a very expensive kitchen roll, but in an ideal world you won’t have to buy much more kitchen roll again in your life… One kitchen roll per month for the next 30 years is more than £300
- Bamboo Roll Holder: It’s an extra £5 for a bamboo kitchen roll holder if you want to get the full product displayed here
Still not sure? Ask a question
Feel free to ask us more about the product by emailing us email@example.com