Making eco easy
We love SMOL laundry capsules because we think they are the easiest eco-friendly laundry capsule alternative to help reduce your plastic waste (we use them at home!).
- The plastic-free packaging means that every delivery saves four plastic bottles of waste
- Proven to perform better than or equal to all the market-leading laundry companies
- Try them for free with a 100% money back guarantee through our affiliate link
- Subscriptions are delivered through your letterbox as frequently as you need them
Easiest Eco Laundry Capsule
- Making Eco Easy: Competitively priced, delivered to your door and great waste reduction
- Quality: They perform as well as or better than all the leading brands. Good Housekeeping’s rigorous testing said “While these capsules may not be the best choice for keeping whites white, they will certainly keep stains at bay and prolong the colour of your clothes.”
- Time Saving Subscriptions: Never think about stocking up again as they are delivered as you need them
- Cost: At 19p per wash, they are cheaper than most leading brands in most supermarkets. However, while something like Waitrose 3-in-1 pods can cost 30p per wash, we found that Morrison’s have particularly competitive leading brand prices which makes SMOL very similar in cost.
- Review Analysis: Some of the 1* reviews on FEEFO suggest that the clothes don’t smell amazing when they’ve been washed. We’ve been using SMOL at home for a couple of years and haven’t experienced this at all.
- Flexibility: You can cancel, pause or change the frequency of your subscription at anytime.
- Bio vs. Non Bio – WTF?: Yeah, us too. Basically bio contains active enzymes which break down stains, but they are most effective at lower temperatures and work well for quicker washes. This makes them the most eco-friendly, BUT they are known to irritate sensitive skin, so if you have babies, sensitive skin or need to use hot-washes, non-bio is best for you. You can read more on this here.
Still not sure? Try before you buy
You can test a subscription with SMOL for just £1 before you commit. Just make sure you use our affiliate link so we get a kickback!
Affiliate Link – What does it mean?
When you buy a SMOL product via our affiliate link, we get a one off commission of £1.50. To be honest, we could source our own product and make much better margins, but we think SMOL are doing something really good and they really are making eco easy when it comes to laundry capsules. We aren’t recommending their other products right now because we haven’t tested them and there may be better/easier options out there and we’ll make sure we find them.